PsTaN ,thanks. junebug, I lucked into a SS S14" 35Rem barrel some yrs back in NY state, for low $$. 35Rems just don't command high resale at least in my travel areas. I myself shied away because .357Herrett were available more so. After playing w/2 Herretts for a while, I ran across a .375JDJ w/ lots of extras so that had my attention for a few years.It also cost me a few $ in clinic visits for elbow/ wrist problems! The JDJ(cartridge) is still holding a spot in the cabinent ,but it's grown to 26" & marries up w/ an Encore frame. The .35Rem mentioned earlier is one of the good ones. This barrel has never FTF w/ any load I fed it yet, be it factory or handload. Only thing I pout about is its rimless case, that's why I jumped into Herretts & the 35 BB. A potential for misshap w/ my 260 Rem on a COLD morn in deer season caused me to pause & reflect on rimmed cartridges for ease of extraction. During the past few years of the great recession/depression of ammo & components I've acquired a good bit of .35cal bullets from gunshows, closeouts, & blem sales. Along the way I discovered LVR powder. Man does that set these .35 Mid Bores & 30-30 family on fire ! I grabbed an 8lb. keg when I could. No reason to buy other for 307Win/,35Rem,35BB,375 Win or my 30-30 family. When conditions are right w/ throating that allows longer bullet seating or longer bullets and a chrono to assist, LVR powder takes you from naturally aspiered to turbo charged. The bonus is normal(relatively) pressure & muzzle blast compared to pushing the envelope w/older conventional powders. Well enough for this am, two clinic/Dr visits today & moving forward !Till next we meet ;cont35bb.