Ernie , thanks for the welcome ! It's a privilege to snoop around here. Employment has kept me away from the normal fall family get togethers the last few seasons. When between job postings has me benched in the summer, I ply my hand at woodchuck cleanup. A local farmer only allows .22RF, so that's what I use along with 22Mag & .22Hornet downloaded to mag velocity. It has been a real education in RF performance & its hunting not shooting ! My arthritic knees & hips tell me so. The area I live in is skirting the town of State College, home of Penn State University . As such this farm is also on the fringes, and it is bordered on three sides by developments. Shots have to be well thought out. I've tested several old standards along w/ new offerings in the RF line. I try to avoid any passthroughs that may richochet and if I miss the same applies. Subsonic ammo for inside Safety Zones (w/written permission)A few taken w/ various revolvers but most are taken with the TC Contender and four dedicated rifles that meet the accuracy standard. If the Doc clears me, I'll miss big game season again this year unless the elections hold some jobs up that keep me benched. Hopefully in the future I'll have a suppressor to deal with the evildoers within earshot of some homes. Farmer says "what they don't know ,won't hurt them". Later on then,,, cont35bb