Originally Posted By: Mech 8
I certainly hope you didn't clean a whole p/u bed full of hogs. I had three sub 100 pounders in the trap, and my dad said we needed all three for our after Thanksgiving BBQ. I argued that we only needed two. So after I cleaned/butchered all three, I had at least a dozen fleas on me. And you know once you have a flea on you, you always feel fleas on you. I hate hogs!!! They eat my corn, that is for the deer. They root up stuff, and knock over feeders! Sorry, I had a moment.

Nah, the bodies get loaded, driven off the field to the brush........and dumped in a heap. When I first started doing that, I felt bad. Like it was a waste. I tried giving them away. But, there is only so much free pork can be had.

Dude! Fleas!!!! Suckers are COVERED in them!!! Drives me nuts! Often when I get home, I'm stripping my cloths off as I enter the front door (picture that in your head.............savor it............and moving on), throw them straight in the washer and dive in the shower. Little biting suckers all over me!!!!!

I don't mind most bugs. They taste good and serve a purpose. Fleas...........just piss me off.

"To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith