Muzzle Velocity: 2,875 fps
Distance: 56 yards
Angle: Quartering Towards
Impact Velocity: 2,726 fps (est)
Distance Traveled: 0 yards

Entrance

Broke 1 rib on entrance.

Thoracic Cavity

The bullet passed through the left front lobe, windpipe/esophagus, aortic arch, and exited the middle of the right lobe.

The bullet then penetrated the diaphragm.

I did not intend to open the abdominal cavity to look for the bullet. But, I looked at the off side..........

Saw the location of the bruising and thought it couldn't be that far back. So, I stuck my finger through the hole in the diaphragm and into the liver. Pushing deeper, I felt the jacket in the liver. Therefore, I gingerly removed the liver without disturbing the rest of the entrails.

At the back of the liver I found the bullet's jacket sans core. At the impact velocity and depth of penetration, I am still pleased with the performance of the bullet. Sufficient damage was caused and ample penetration to bisect the vitals.

Yeah the jacket and core separated. So what. This has occurred with every animal I've shot with this bullet and there have been a sufficient number of pigs and deer. Dead.........pigs and deer. I'm ok with that. You want a bullet that will stay together.............pick a different one. Simple as that.

"To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith