but..........there was new stuff in the same articles. seems to me someone didn't read real thoroughly. there's some of the same pics and hunts but last i checked when dealing with the topic you will likely have some of the same hunts to some degree since there's just not enough of us out there hunting large and/or dangerous game to get after. seems to me we have a plethora of people shooting small game and does and squirrels and whatnot arguing what is best on dangerous game. it's present on every forum. i for one, love sitting down with a book about big bore revolvers and reading and reliving people's hunts and seeing their fine pistols when i can't hunt. last i checked not alot of people were even writing books on the subject and so if ya want more, support those that do and quit bitching.

seems to me even capstick revisited stories throughout his books. they're the best books written on the subject. i wouldn't say max reused anything, he revisited the subjects i.e. the 44 vs 45 colt and had new independent penetration tests and i, for one, applaud him for publishing the results despite being different than what was argued before. that's what a true researcher does. want new pics in a book, go freakin shoot something worth being in a book and submit your photos. till then quit whining.