Originally Posted By: reflex264
I have stayed out of this thread because I consider Razor a friend. No amount of arguing on either side is going to sway the other side. Is the 10mm the best choice for a cape buffalo? No. Did it work? Absolutely. Let me say this. He didn't go into this venture blind. He worked with double tap and tested the ammo to death before diving in head first. He practices with his 10mm guns far beyond what most hunters would ever dream of doing. He is an extraordinary shot on game with them. He also knew that some would consider it a stunt and that it would stir up controversy which it has. Taking a cape buffalo with a handgun is not for everyone. Taking a cape buffalo with a 10mm is sure enough not for everyone. The facts are the facts. He did it. The gun and ammo worked. No matter how much we argue over it the buffalo are not coming back to life. If you don't want to shoot a buffalo with a 10mm just don't do it. If you do want to do it go for it but be careful not to devour one another in the process.

thank you.