No it wasn't directed at you but I watched the videos recently and you'll not likely get the same opportunity with a group of dugga boys. I honestly don't think Cape buffalo charge very often at the initial shot. It's on the follow up that they get very dangerous. The PH that I hunt with has been charged a couple times in the past two years by buffalo and had to stop them with a shot to the brain. Water buffalo can be equally dangerous and are also large. I was part of a large bovine (longhorn) hunt a couple years ago and it took a couple shots with my 475 to end the festivities (I wasn't the shooter but my gun was used.) Not taking anything away from anyone's experiences, I stated in the first sentence that there were enough guys with experience killing stuff to have a pretty good opinion on a 10mm. It's not something I would entertain at all for Cape or water buffalo. If someone wants to by all means have at it.

You can't wait any longer. Join the NRA and start writing your Congressmen and Senators.