For what it is worth I thought I'd follow up on performance. It has been a long wait but finally scored. Using the Barnes TAC-TX 110gr Blacktip at 2150fps, I took a large doe quartering slightly to me at 30 yards.
Deer have been scarce lately so when a large group appeared I was thrilled. A large deer without antlers was leading but I was convinced it was an antlerless buck based on the size. It was closely followed by two smaller yearlings then they were trailed but a large group of 5-7 deer. No details as I did not have the opportunity to see them. The lead deer was on a path to walk by up wind at about 30 yards so I drew the encore and waited but the deer turned and was coming right at me so using the trigger stick I brought the encore up, located the shoulder and fired. It al happened very fast. Too fast really, I would have liked to see what was in the trailing herd. It was obviously a doe just a very large one. She was dry so either weaned hers already or just older and dry.
The shot hit a rib going in and must have expanded then as the path thru the lungs was impressive. The exit was smaller than I expected but big enough. The entry was just at the shoulder crease and the exit was lower and just in front of the diaphragm. She ran about 30 yards and crumpled. It was pretty dark so no pictures. I pondered the small exit hole which was between ribs and went poking around the gut bucket. The heart had a small divot out of the lower section. The heart should not have been in the path so maybe a petal sheared off and went that way. I did not remember seeing any blood shot areas in that part of the body cavity and I had already dropped off at processor. Small matter to me as I think the bullet and load is a good one for the range I hunt. I still want to try the 150 Rem PSPCL but the Barnes is a winner. Thanks to those who suggested it.

First Handgun Deer: ~1982 8" S&W .38Spl
SW 7.5" 686-7 with Matchdot II
SBHH .45LC 7.5"
Contender G2 .35-30/30 (Bellm), .22LR, .22 Hornet, 25-35
Glock 40 10mm; G21 Poly80 w/ 9 inch barrel (in work)