Back in the days I always was drawn to anything written by Bob Milek who IMO was one of the true pioneers of handgun hunting. He along with his friend Steve Herrett was instrumental in developing the .30 and .357 Herrett cartridges for the Contender. After talking to Bob on the landline 2 or 3 times I ended up with a .30 Herrett and the rest is history...

My passion for handgun hunting led me to become a Licensed Guide and Outfitter specializing in handgun hunts starting in 1987 in both Colorado and Wyoming, operating under the name Little Gun Outfitters; and that career has been extremely rewarding. I continue that passion today and am now booking my handgun antelope hunt; if interested please contact me. I also was a Certified Handgun Hunting Tester for the Colorado Division Of Wildlife.

I have been been instrumental in changing the handgun hunting laws in Colorado to allow all of the big game species to be hunted with handguns; initially it was only deer and black bear.

In addition I have written dozens of articles on handgun hunting for Handgun Hunters International. And last but not least, I filmed and produced a video on Handgun Hunting: Handgunning Mule Deer And Pronghorn Antelope

BTW I also love hunting with my rifles, (especially coyotes and prairie dogs); also my 209X50 ML Encore, revolvers (especially my custom .475 Linebaugh); and my Oneida bow...
\:\)