Vhntr1
Two years ago during load testing with my Encore in 35-06 JDJ the Burris 3x12 B-Plex scope eye piece section shattered, I was 14 days out of opening of deer season. In haste I took it off and sent it in to Burris, planning to switch barrels for something else for the opener the Encore hammer fell apart in my hand. It was the Encore hammer that bounced and crushed the scope, no fault of the scope. Burris called me upon receipt of the scope and said it was damaged beyond repair and they would ship me a new replacement. Three days later my new 3x12 B-Plex arrived, Burris stood by their ?forever? warranty.
I have 3 Burris 3x12 B-Plex on my Encore pistol barrels, 1 Burris 2x7 Plex on my 358JDJ Contender. I recently added 2 Burris 2x7 Plex for my BFR 475 Linebaugh & BFR 500 JRH. I also use their FFII 4.5 x 14 on a couple Encore rifle barrels.
I also have 3 Leupold 2.5x8 and 1 small 4x, in comparison I find the clarity of the two (Leupold & Burris) on pair with each other, the Leupold has a bigger eye objective which is nice. My 4x is small and over 20 years old, the Burris is much sharper and I plan to replace it with a new Burris 2x7 Plex later this summer.
The Burris?s scopes have worked for me over these many years trouble free. Hope this helps.
B.

NRA Patriot Life Endowment
HHI #6544