I am staying out of this one. The two times I got into it I got a talking to by Gary. I shoot both but primarily XTP Mags, and I came across about 20 boxes of 300gr .452 Partitions. I've played with the Barnes some but they are expensive although since the Nosler Pro shop turned into yuppie central I've gone exclusively to Barnes in my long range rifles, especially my M40 in 300 RUM where I use the LRX bulletsMy 357 Herret I am running what I have left in 200gr SST's. My encore 300 Win Mag I switched to Triple Shocks from accubonds and my 375x444 I am running Hornady 270gr Spire points to break it in with and depending I may go with triple shocks there. My last 3, 375 JDJ's I ran 260gr accubonds. Oregon has gone to hell and Leupold and Nosler with it. They cater to yuppies. Oregon Trail and Cast Performance are still holding together though. I run CP's in my 500 Linebaugh and with the discontinuation of the 400gr XTP I will go back to them for my 475 Linebaugh also. I use 430gr Oregon Trails in my Marlin 45-70. Aside from all the useless info I provided the one thing I have found is whatever you use you have to have full confidence in it.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist