Hey guys. I just got home from the Wilderness Lodge from my hunt with my son. We went with the intent of each hunting Corsican Sheep on a one day handgun hunt. We arrived Thursday evening with the plan in place. At breakfast on Fri our guide told us about their small breeding herd of Iranian Red Sheep that had 2 young rams they wanted to take out so their big breeder ram could do his business. They offered them to us for the same price as the regular rams although fully mature Red Sheep can go for $1500 or more. They warned us that it would be tough as they were very skittish. An understatement. Matthew got his (his first handgun kill) after 2pm on Friday. With his Contender in 358 JDJ.
I did not get one. We stayed over and hit the woods Saturrday at daylight. I finally connected at 3:10pm with my 460 S&W XVR. We Walked many miles had too many blown stalks to count. Much spookier than white tails. 10x binocular vision. A great hunt for a beautiful animal. Great time with my son. I will post a more detailed write-up later

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,... "
Matthew 28:19

Handgun hunter since 1979 - haven't used a rifle since!
HHI member #992, NRA, SCI.