Mike is as sharp a person as I have ever met. He is also the most meticulous person I have ever met. I spent a day with him going over the basics of how he cuts a chamber and does his porting. There was so much I was only able to absorb a small amount. One thing about mike is he refuses to use commercial reamers. He has a massive box of reamers he got when he took over P.O. Ackleys business. He uses these as blanks and makes his own reamers. His porting works as good as any and again he is meticulous as he cuts an expansion chamber like a brake would have which manga port doesn't do and with it being cut directly into the barrel there are no seams and the crowns are perfect even though they are recessed 1.5"-2" in from the muzzle of the barrel. If you ever get a chance to meet and watch him in person you will be impressed.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. John Wayne-The Shootist