I prepped and sanded the stock as usual. I then cleaned it well with clean rag with acetone. I then used an adhesion promoter, waited the 3 minutes and then topcoated with Krylon supermax and fusion camo. I sprayed it all tan and then put a top edge of OD green. This was all done (at Krylon's recommendation) within a few minutes of each step so the paint could bond together. I then let the stock flash cure for about 30 minutes while I prepped the water. I have a large trash can that I put a liner in and and filled with water. I used Embrol tester paints which I got on **** shipped for like $2.50 each from ****. I dropped the colors on top, swirled, and then dipped the stock. Once I took it out, I dabbed the paint with a clean rag and then dried it off with a hair dryer as it hung. I then hung it in front of a fan for 12 hours and then 7 hours in the kitchen oven at low temp. I will now clear with Spraymax 2K which is a 2-part matte clear that is auto quality.

Get your W-GEAR Guardian Scabbard. The only carry option built solely for use with specialty pistols!
100% MADE IN THE USA.
LIFETIME WARRANTY

http://www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -