Decided to see if I could give the new 45-70 XP her first taste of pork yesterday after work. Got to the camphouse about an hour before dark and decided I was going to sit as long as it took to see pigs. They were appearing on the game camera sporadically anywhere from 9pm-5am, so I settled in for the evening and watched the feeder lights as raccoons came in for dinner. Minutes turned to hours and at 4:15 am I saw the first hog appear. The boar of the group stepped out and offered me a broadside shot. I wanted to make a direct shoulder shot to see the penetration power of the Lehigh 300 grain match solids. The shot was low but hit like a freight train! The boar went only 20 yards and balled up in some brush. Both legs were shattered and the chest cavity was wrecked. As I sliced it open to view the damage, a chunk of leg bone came out. This shot was about two inches too low and normally with a shot like this a boar could go forever before bleeding out, but the trauma caused by the 300 grain solid was too much. Very happy with its performance and PUMPED OUTTTA MY MIND about my new hand cannon!!!

Mike, U done good brother!!!

Get your W-GEAR Guardian Scabbard. The only carry option built solely for use with specialty pistols!
100% MADE IN THE USA.
LIFETIME WARRANTY

http://www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -