I have been collecting since I got divorced and sold my house and I ended up with 2 357's, a 41, 4 44's and 2 45's for hunting/shooting not including my concealed carry guns and a couple 22's. I am contemplating thinning the herd and getting back into reloading with a Dillon square deal press. The problem is I can't decide which caliber I like the best! And it would be nice to just reload and shoot one load in one caliber. Deer and antelope is all I hunt anymore so after much thought I don't need to go bigger. I like the 45 colts and one is a convertible vaquero which shares the 45 auto with my 1911, but I have a LOT of 44 magnum ammo. The 357's would be ok but it's a little small for my only caliber. 41 is fun to shoot but harder to find brass and ammo and I really don't need it. I am curious as I know some of you guys own a lot of different calibers, should I narrow down to one caliber and concentrate on it or keep the variety? 44 is so versatile I would be ok with it and their are a couple more 44's I would like to own.