I have a 22lr/22mag that I use, then I keep another single action 22lr that's just a cheap older German made one that I let the kids or friends shoot.

44 mag, I have a nice bird heads grip 3.75" barrel that's my favorite and makes a great packing gun, a 5.5" vaquero that's a good all around hunting or plinking gun, and then a S&W 629 6" ported and scoped gun for hunting.

45 colt, I have a blued NV I bought used that is pretty worn but it is probably one of my favorite guns so I won't sell it, it is just an fun and smooth shooter. But then I bought a convertible 45 colt/45 auto which looks a lot nicer but is just not as much fun to shoot and it may get sold soon.

357, I have a NV lipseys edition which I don't really care for, a Blackhawk convertible which is ok, but I am trying to get a S&W 686 6" factory ported to match my 629, which would be scoped and probably be my new coyote gun.

I don't have any two exactly the same in any caliber, but I could see that for a backup hunting gun or something.