Three of the girls in my life recently got together, with a little prompting from me
;\)
and bought these Charter Arms beauties in 38 Special. Built strong enough to handle Plus P loads yet light enough to carry all day, IMO they make a fine carry gun for a female, especially if carried in a purse. When I am asked my opinion on a carry gun: semi-auto or revolver? I recommend a double action revolver for a female. And certainly that is a good choice for a male also.

A DA revolver is great in an emergency for two main reasons. First off, the gun can be gotten into action with just one hand. And there is no safety or magazine to worry about, no slide or hammer to cock; all ya gotta do is grab the gun and pull the trigger.

My buddy Rob, the guy behind the gun counter, told us that one of his "more affluent" customers bought every one of the eleven different colors that these come in! It is safe to say that these were designed with female tastes in mind, but I sure like these three.

Oh, and Rob's comment about his female customer who bought all the colors ended with these words: "That way she can choose the right color each day to go with her outfit, so that when she kills you she will be lookin' pretty good."
;\)
\:\/

These three are factory named, from eleven o'clock going clockwise: Shamrock Undercover Lite, Lavender Lady, and Santa Fe Sky.