You can't beat the price on the Missouri Bullets. I shoot thousand of the Missouri Bullets a year in 38 Special. Never a problem with them. So far I have not tried any of the Hi-Tec Coated bullets. Lots of my fellow shooters at the range are using the coated bullets with no complaints at all.

I would like to see a little bigger meplat for perfect, but they would probably work fine for most applications. They should fly well at longer range with the overall bullet shape.

I bought some Cast Performance 355's years ago. They are a very impressive bullet. Just a little pricey.

I now have a Mountain Mold that casts 375 WFN-GC bullets that I am totally happy with for hunting. The 325 Lee Mold casts a very good looking bullet also. I need to cast up a few 325's for plinking loads for my Alaskan. Per what I have read the Huge Meplat on the 325 Lee causes accuracy issues at longer ranges. I have also read that it shoots just fine. I guess I should try a few in my hunting 480 and see for myself how they perform.

Keep us posted on your reloading efforts.

Bob

See You At The Range