Originally Posted By: TM
Let me start of by saying I'm not bad mouthing the company, just asking a simple question that may not be so simple after all. I was looking at several sites for some factory loaded hard cast ammo. Double Tap, Grizzly and Buffalo Bore were among them. Why does Buffalo Bore charge nearly twice what the others charge for pretty much the same load in the same caliber? I could copy and paste but feel there is no need to since we are all familiar with the given loads, looked mostly at .44 magnum and special. Yes, I'm sure there is a difference, albeit negligible between them but dies it justify almost 2x the price?

The only difference I have seen is BB is running thing to the absurd side of pressure and I've had several failures with their stuff. Their ammo is most certainly over priced.

Originally Posted By: Whitworth
 Originally Posted By: tradmark
The only thing i can say is that i have never had a buffalo bore load not run a little above its stated velocity or pull crimp. The others, not so much.

Yeah, it's just first rate ammo. It is spendy but it is of a high quality.

I have had their ammo pull crimp in 44 mag and I have also had issues with the rifle ammo. Just my personal experience speaking here....

Meat Hunters Do It For Dinner