It's been mentioned before, how it would be great to sit down and watch a TV show dedicated to just handgun hunting, but due to lack of sponsors for a limited market, it's just not going to happen.

The next best thing is to watch videos on you tube, some of which are nicely put together, like those by Razor Dobbs, Keith Warren, and some others.

What if we could go to one you tube channel that was dedicated just to handgun hunting? Would you be interested?

Well, I secured the You Tube channel- Big Bore Handgun Hunting, and I'd like to offer it to us as a place that we can post videos of hunts, handgun hunting tips, and how to's.

My disclaimer is that I am not a videographer or an editor in anyway, but if you send your videos to bigborehandgunhunter@gmail.com, I would be glad to review and post them on the channel.

I'd like to keep things clean and family friendly, so all can enjoy being taken along on your exploits and enjoy watching this great sport.

I'm sure this will be a learning curve for me so please feel free to suggest anything that would make this a better viewing experience for all.

Thank you for your interest and all submitted videos.

Jesse Waltman aka; BRASF0311

Last edited by BRASF0311; 10/07/2017 11:52 PM.