Loaded everything and took off to the range. Arrived and dangit, the long range was being used for a Military bolt rifle match. Moved over to the short range, 80 yds.
Just did a trade for this 6.5JDJ , 14" barrel. It started life as a 6.5TCU Contender barrel. It was sent to SSK and rechambered and a good scope base and rings installed.
I did some research on here and my reloading books and decided on a fireform load with the new Winchester 225 cases, H414 and Sierra 120grn ProHunters. Man, what a surprize. After four of five rounds to set the scope every round I shot, every group was under an inch at 50yds. Sure hope the formed loads shoot that good or better. I've got some loads I researched and some Nosler, Sierra and Berger bullets to wring out a good long distance hunting load for this fall.
Here are a couple of photos of the rig with custom wood, Simmon 2.5x8 scope and one of the targets. I thought I might get bored just shooting at paper to fireform the brass but I was out of ammo before I realized I had shot 50 rounds. The target has one inch squares.

You don't quit playing because you get old, You get old because you quit playing.