I have been out of touch with this forum for awhile and just got caught up on it. I have been busy getting ready for my hunting season and am now finishing up a trip where I was guiding some antelope hunters in Wyoming. And I have 2 other elk hunters coming in tonight. (OUCH! who does the OUTFITTER/GUIDE anger here??)
\:\(

At any rate, to Ernie and the other cooler headed guys who posted here: THANK YOU.

As far as the desire for a handgun hunting record book system, Safari Club International has a complete and excellent system going for handgun hunters on species worldwide. I know the Director of the Handgun Records Book, Mr. Leon Munyan. If any of you would like his contact information, PM me.

I have posted on this site before and I will continue to do so: I encourage all of you to enter your handgun species taken with SCI. It serves several purposes: It gives those of us interested in such matters as total score as far as how your animals compare in size to others taken with similar weapons; it helps support SCI which supports your right to hunt just as the NRA supports your right to own guns; and it helps keep handgun hunting "legitimate," so to speak; both to the non-hunting/anti-hunting public and also to other non-handgun hunting HUNTERS. I am getting ready to enter a few more myself.

Gregg