Update on Talo..

Just receive my revolver yesterday. I hurried home after work to do some testing before dark. My quick visual inspection show everything looking OK. The letter from S&W showed replacing the barrel, bolt and installing a taller front sight. I requested the taller front sight because there was not enough elevation adjustment to zero standard 158 gr loads; much less a heavier load.

I shoved 6 rounds in the cylinder, which open real easy, and fired three at 25 yards. All three were in a tight little group 1" below my point of aim. I figured this should be close to what I wanted for my zero (2" high at 50 yards). So, I shifted point of aim to my 50 yard target and shot the remaining 3 rounds about 3.5" high. I adjust down two clicks on rear sight and reloaded. Next three rounds were dead center of POI, so I went back up 1 click and bingo. Got my 2" high zero. S&W had mentioned test firing before shipping and they actually had it zeroed for me, they were only one click elevation off.

Overall it's shooting great and the customer service was great.
It was a little longer than they told me to begin with (2 weeks), but less than a month; nothing to complain about. I'm satisfied.

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze.