So i posted nyala pics on the bragging board and its horrible but thats not the worst of it. A few years ago i took a huge mt lion. The outfitter is a long long time cat hunter. He has a record of taking over 10 cats per year in some cases more than that in colorado nm and arizona primarily but some in other states as well over the last 40 or so years. He is a good friend now and we have been on many hunts together. When i shot this mt lion he is just freaking out and states its easily top 3 cats hes ever taken and likely the largest. He knows i dont really care about scores but bc it was so big we did a green score initially and it was right about 15 3/4?. All time b&c starts at 15. I was pretty proud of this one and he convinced me to get an official score done thru the taxidermist if not for me, for him. The cat went straight from me to the taxidermy company drop point in kerrvile texas. I cut 3 large grooves in the eye socket of the skull to mark it. Then dropped it off. I got the mount back a year or so later and since we knew we were moving i just put the mount in storage and placed the wrapped skull in a box w other wrapped skulls. Well i asked for the skull to be scored by the taxidermist and it didnt come to me with a score sheet at drop off soooo i called and was told they forgot. Oh well i thought. With this nyala arrival and debacle i went and unwrapped the skull. Tiny with no grooves and no filler. I was told i wouldnt be able to tell the filler by the taxidermist and thats what her guys wouldve done to fix it. I am lucky to have access to an xray and ct scanner at work. No filler not my skull. I dont have calipers but on a simple measurement done with the tools i have itll be luck to hit 14?. Clealry not my skull. Not my cat. Im pretty mad and trying to figure out what path i should take. Gimme any recommendations any of you have.