Well, it looks like it would be functional, but I am really starting to wonder about these exotic revolvers.

Except for the Nagant Revolver, every one of them has a cylinder gap, and with these extreme chamber pressures, you are really running up against a performance barrier and making them hazardous. Seeing one severed finger was enough to turn me off to them. Freedom Arms is the only company that keeps the gap so tight it doesn't seem to matter too much, and only through extraordinary expense are they able to do that.

Why not just put it in a Contender or a bolt-action handgun? No cylinder gap to erode or sever fingers with, no variation chamber to chamber hobbling accuracy, easy to mount optics on, less weight.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE S&W revolvers. It just that they perfected the revolver in 1935 with the N-Frame 357 Mag. Nothing since has gotten me excited. K frames had their problems. L frames never looked as proportional and elegant, and I appreciate the extra weight with stout loads. 44 Mag is overkill for me unless it is loaded down to 44 Special levels. There is still no handgun I shoot better than my Model 28-2, and if I were told I could only have one firearm, that would be the one.