The lock-n-load system looks very nice. Spinning dies in and out and keeping your lengths set is a pain. The RCBS locking nuts are a waste of time. After market nuts with a screw clamp work much better.

X2 on the cheap electronic scales. I found they drifted a lot (half a grain) over a couple hours. A powder dispenser, a good beam scale and a powder trickler are great to start with. You need a solid table/work surface with minimal air currents for precise loading.

Most rifle and precision reloaders use a single stage press (maybe a turret press). Progressive reloaders are better suited for high throughput shooters. While the basic steps between bulk and precision reloading are the same, they can be worlds apart in practice.

When you are getting started, the kitchen table or garage work bench will work, but if you like it and get serious, you will quickly want a dedicated space/bench to store/mount equipment and do your loading.

kits aren't all that bad. I started with a RCBS kit to get the basics. I got the non-rock chucker kit to get an electronic scale which ended up being a waste. over time a lot of the equipment will be upgraded after you know what you want. Don't be afraid to go used for this equipment. Can save you a ton! Also good to find someone you can call or email with questions as you get started. Even in the world of Youtube and forums like this, a little mentoring can go a long way. I mentioned the Lee Collet neck sizing die for 30-30 on another thread. That with the graphite powder case lube can really cut down on the trips through the tumbler and speed the reloading process a lot.

The last comment is that while you may get into reloading to save money, the end result is that you can shoot more (and customize what you shoot) for the same amount of money. There's not a lot of savings involved.