OK, the proof is in the puddin'.

Or is it: in the PUTTING.
\:\)

This post could go on and on but it is not a "sticky" so it could easily go AWAY as the "newness" wears off and we all become accustomed to the sad fact that this wonderful website WILL go away.

I have the time, the experience (handgun hunting as well as editorial) and access to the funds if need be. FWIW I have stayed at Gary's house and visited with him and filmed his Arizona elk hunt. I am a successful small business owner several times over for 42 years, being self-employed since 1976.

I have a looong track record with hunters as far as money goes; I have taken in over two hundred fifty thousand dollars in deposits on hunts over the years and not one hunter has asked for one penny back; they have all been satisfied with what they experienced/received. That is proven many times over by my record of repeat hunters over 28 years.

SO HEAR IS THE DEAL, GUYS. We all see here who have said they will help. So here is my commitment: I will match your contributions of $5000 and buy the website. Let's put up your money and see how serious everybody really is at saving this website. If the $5K money doesn't come through by June 1 everybody will get their sent money back in full. I suggest a minimum of $100.

Make the check out to Gregg Richter and on the bottom left write "Toward HHM." I will go open a special account for this money and it will go untouched for now. I will keep you updated at least weekly on the amounts here and if you send me a SASE I will send you the current list of money committed with names.

Send it to: Gregg Richter
33773 Martin Road
Pine, CO 80470

I am going to need at least 50 of you to respond, and if more even better to help overcome future overhead. Depending on the financial logistics, future membership fees may be mandated. I will take it one step at a time.

Let's see if this flies!

Thank you in advance for your confidence and trust.

Gregg Richter
303-838-4748 Home

PS: If anybody would be interested in some kind of partnership, let's talk.