Whit, Wish you could see my reload room and all the different calibers, makes, styles and weights of bullets I have already used and will continue to use on game from small to large.... I try and load a different make bullet in a different caliber every time I hunt with my handguns....I`ve used just about every brand out there on 100+ boar I`ve taken..."Clinging to them"??? I don`t know if I would put it that way.... More like "another reload component"... I do know where to draw a line when using XTP`s and for most of it they have served me well...Gees Max...I used the same bullet to take my Cape buff as you will use when you take yours

A good way to show how I fell about bullets is to read the the results shown in the XTP`s vs Swift in 41 caliber write-up from a few years....They all have their place...
;\)
No Max.....I don`t put XTP bullets above all others... Only use them if I feel they can do the job....
\:\)
PS-Besides Max....I`ve been known to use other bullet brands in the past
;\)
Just foolin with the .700...

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"