As much as I enjoyed shooting the hogs....this recent hunt was also a serious test of bullets I recently bought...There is an on-line company that Franchise showed me called Reloading Valley that specialize in selling pulled bullets from factory ammunition... The bullets I used were Swift .45 caliber 300 grain A-Frames which are gripped and pulled from the loaded case leaving two slight indentations just above the cannelure so with enough AA#9 powder to give me a little over 1600fps I placed two shots at a 100 yard target that were one inch cXc apart and 1 1/2" from the bullseye..Accuracy was as good as if purchased from Swift itself...
However, the main reason, which plenty of you guys will agree, is the price.... I purchased 50 of the .45 caliber A-Frames for
$29 or a bag of 100 for $55.... The Swift web site is selling 50 of the same bullet for $54...That is a savings of $25... If you buy the bag of 100 you are saving $53... Here is a chance to get .45 caliber 300gr A-frames at a tremendous savings..Here is the link http://www.reloadingvalley.com/45-Caliber-300gr-452-Swift-A-Frame-HP-p/rv45p300safhp-0050.htm The photo shows two of these bullets recovered from game... They work...

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"