I am a victim of fast-moving technology, "if ya snooze ya loose." I have a flip phone, hunt elk with an iron-sighted muzzleloader handgun and red dot sight revolvers, and my favorite truck I own is a 1997 Dodge that I built a flatbed for.

Back quite a few years ago I went gung ho and bought equipment so I could produce my handgun hunting video. I bought a Mac Pro G5 computer and a high-end Sony Camcorder. Had no trouble back then, even though the camcorder was analog (I just found that out.)
\:\(
Spent over $4K.

So the other day I spent several hours setting up the camera and all the logistic stuff to film the drawing; unfortunately I did not know what would transpire on the technology end of it.

So I filmed the drawing, putting each name on a .454 shell casing, telling the donor's name and number of chances (basically each $100 donated equaled one chance) and showing
each casing as I dropped it into a bucket. I went through the list slowly and methodically, filming it all with NO editing, it was live. It turned out good.

So when I went to upload it to Youtube so all could view it, I find out that Youtube no longer supports my "ancient Mac Pro's" formatting; I even took the Mac and camera to expert help in Denver to "Micro Center" and even to local help at a Staples tech here. It cost me money and a lot of time to find out the bad news.

Everything is digital now, and the "old" technology doesn't always mesh with the new.

Bottom line is; you will have to take my word for who won the drawing
OR
I will make you a copy of the drawing on a disc and send it to you for my cost, which is $3.25 for shipping and $1.75 for disc and envelope; $5. (No charge for my time.) That way you can view it on your computer.

First place winner for the custom knife from Kim Ralston is Mark Hampton. Congratulations Mark! You will need to contact Kim.

Second place winner for a special Camillus Lockback 115th Anniversary knife donated by racksmasher is Chris Strickland. Congratulations Chris!

Third place for the field dressing kit (2 knives, a saw and a flashlight) donated by yours truly is Brandon Scott. Congratulations Brandon!

Chris and Brandon, I will be shipping your prizes this week USPS.

Gregg

PS: If anybody out there knows how and has the equipment to upload the film tape or the disc to Youtube, let me know and I will send it to you.