Well boys, there's been talk by Canadians amongst even ourselves on the topic for some time as well. I've learnt the route a guy stands the best chance to see anything tabled and am going to put together what I can from-here and over the next number of years see what can come of it... things won't (ever) go anywhere if all turns silent; tell ya that much

Like has been mentioned, the current political climate (here/there;US/etc etc) is all a hoopla-show regardless how we look at it, so no doubt stuff like this is only surviving by life support right now. By all means protect what avenues there-are for Handgun hunting and real-use, but should the call come for support to try sludge this idea forward if a window opens up, I'm asking you fellas stand-by.

Once I have some material of my-own & by a few others (as canadians) I'd like to reach out to guys like you guys who have successes behind you-too and use the whole shootin-match as a bid to convince the groups needing the convincing to sway in favour of it all. I do believe it can be done, to at least some-degree of success. So stay tuned. I've had a number of PM's along with the replies here and got a pretty decent direction to go on a few Outiftters, next up is to book something and go start skinning (lol) S

Lets see what we can do.