The scope is a 2.5X8 Leupold & the rest is a Bog Pod with the discontinued PSR rest on top, they are amazing rests. If you look close you will notice a little flat, black bag on top, my wife makes those for me & I have several. I rest my hands on these & can raise or lower the cross hairs with great precision by squeezing the bag with the bottom of my left hand.
The photo's show the video of my deer, the video is zoomed in but there was a very narrow window to shoot through. She goes down hard, comes up for about one second & then back down for good. You will notice from the angle that although I hit her dead center she isn't standing square so the shot angles towards the right shoulder. I hit some bone going through the brisket, get one lung & the bullet lodges up against the third rib. The recovered bullet weighs 124 grs, I couldn't be more happy with how the HP worked.
My buddy shot his deer that after noon with a 280 Ackley with a broadside hit, she ran 60-70 yds before she went down, go figure. You can see the damage to the brisket on the right side & the shank is almost completely intact, including the gas check. It expanded from .380"-.406".

[img]https://i.imgur.com/p5ZU9Loh.mp4[/img]

Dick