Originally Posted By: Artemis444
Personally I think it will be the very first AR platform cartridge that I will like. Put it in a light weight 16 inch platform with a 1-4 optic on it and you have one heck of a youth/beginner hunting rifle and it will be good for deer, hog, and coyote. Ive never been a big 223 or 300blk fan.

I really hope it makes a mark and stays!

I like the 6.5 Grendel for that role. I'm a fan of that round for some odd reason. It's lacking velocity and everything else known to man, but I have a soft spot for .264 diameter slugs.

I love most things 35 caliber, but this 350 legend leaves me cold. I don't think the introduction of this cartridge will open the doors for a flurry of 35 caliber bullets. There just isn't enough demand. It will be a big hit for 2-4 years then will fall off the face of the Earth for the next big thing.

The only recent cartridge I've went nuts for in the past few years besides the Grendel, was the 325 wsm. It went nowhere, and I wasn't suprised.

At the ripe old age of 30, I hate most things new. I'm going to be a mess at 60.