I've done my share of lurking, I just recently joined the forum. I used to belong to HHI back in the 90's when I first got the handgun bug. I enjoyed reading "The Sixgunner" and now I enjoy reading everything on the forum. Most of my hunting is whitetails here in NY, and the occasional black bear. However I did make it to Alaska to hunt caribou with my FA 454, and my 305gr BRP handloads.. I began my handgun hunting with a Smith 629, 8 3/8" bbl. But that was just the beginning because pistols are like potato chips, can't have just one. After that I had John Linebaugh build a 45 with bowen rear sight and an Elmer Keith front sight with gold bars, then a FA 454 topped with a 2x Leupold, 20 years later I added a Glock 20, 10mm topped with an RMR. Now I got bit again and I found out that MR's BFR are now being made in 500 Linebaugh, always wanted one of those, but they were a little steep for me going the custom route. So, I now have one on order so hopefully in 2-3 months that should be coming in. That will be topped with an Ultra dot Matchdot II.