The topic of 10mm came up in a different thread, and I posted my TRP there, but realised, why not just start a thread on 10mm? 45 Colt is my favorite, but 10mm is right up there. From what I've heard / read, it seems like it is one of those that ya either love it or hate it.

I got this Springfield TRP with a 6" slide because I plan on hunting with it, and running heavy loads with it. Working with 220gr hardcast now, but will probably drop back to 200gr after I shoot up all these 220's. Had to change out the recoil spring to a 24 pound spring. Why it came stock with an 18 pound spring, I'll never know. Once I did this, it was very enjoyable to shoot.

I plan on bear hunting with it next fall, and would love to take a deer with it. We'll see...

Holster is a Milt Sparks and is made from horsehide with shark trim. Had it made with an FBI cant so it can be used for CC as well as open carry. I can't say enough good things about this holster. It's my second one from Milt Sparks for a 1911 platform. Absolutely flawless holsters in my opinion.

What 10mm do you have, and what critters have you taken with it?

A lot of people are like a slinky: Not much fun till you push them down the stairs!

Lifetime Member of the NRA! Wish I'd a done it sooner.