Call JRH Advanced Gunsmithing and Jack Huntington will tell you about it. I have spoken with him before and if he answers, you will have a nice conversation about it with him. A "deadman" is simply a post placed in line with and in front of any screw that could loosen from recoil impulse. The post soaks up the recoil and keeps the recoil from reaching the screw with the entire recoil force. Heavy recoiling revolvers like the 500 Maximum or 500 Smith and Wesson, for example, may need two or three "deadman" posts to mitigate the recoil forces and keep the screw from working loose. I hope you will access the information you need to proceed.
BFR uses an epoxy-resin to attach the ejector rod tube to their barrels. They also use a screw, as is the norm. I spoke to their Custom Shop and told them about the "deadman". The man had not heard of it either. But after a short discussion about the advantages of it, he said he would call Jack Huntington and find out how to do it.
I like the "dead man" method because it is a physical method solution and not a chemical method solution of an epoxy-resin application. A "barrel band" is also a method to trap the ejector rod tube from the front. Being sandwiched between the slot in the rear of the frame and the rear of the "barrel band" at the front of the barrel is both functional as well as aesthetic. But that usually involves a custom barrel to achieve. Hope my rambling does not put you off.

Last edited by Jeff460; 04/26/2019 4:37 PM. Reason: Clarification change