Originally Posted By: Jeff460
As such then you WERE stating by your question of me earlier, if I did not have ENOUGH personal killing experience, then my opinion does NOT matter. So tradmark you now reveal your damning prejudice. I have nothing CLOSE to your killing experience, so you win and I leave.
Shooting into ballistic gel provides valuable comparison to other loads shot into the same ballistic gel. That is valid.
But I will post no more on this site, because intolerance for
any other opinion, no matter the basis, is not tolerable or valid from you.
I am NOT in agreement with you. Good bye and go with God.

Let me note here that when discussing such a hot topic as bullet performance on game animals, since every hit/kill is different due to so many variables, there can be different experiences and therefore different personal conclusions.

That is why reading about other people's experience is not going to satisfy or convince everybody...

By all means, please relate your own experiences but do not assume that other's opinions (experience) will be the same, or that everybody will or must agree.

Actual experience (as long as it is truthful and not exaggerated) proves or disproves mere opinions; opinions based on experience are meaningful but as I stated experiences can be different.

Jeff, posts on this site are not to win or lose, but rather share information. I hope you will continue to share yours and please do not doubt your self-worth.

I will not lock this post yet as it has remained mostly civil...