Jeff?i am not being exclusive or prejudicial. I would love to hunt with anyone here and we compare notes and discuss. I have had very very heated discussions with some on this forum that i am good friends with and hunt with regularly. Do not doubt worth but i will say i have some serious questions related to the dogma spread over the years i havent found to be true. Thats where the discussion comes in. Then imagine my surprise when i find out the number of those giving bad advice that has been spread as dogma havent ever done it.im certainly not perfect but i learn from my mistakes. I do agree with rey?s posts above. I dont sell anything, im not sponsored but i have been on hunts where handgunninf was portrayed negatively to an outfitter or a ph, not due to poor shooting but to the bullets being used failing and nearly getting someone killed. I couldnt hunt at a great concession for sable in africa in 2018 due to a bad hunt and bad hardcast failure. No more handguns there! Asking you what you have shot is not prejudicial nor is it trying to make you look bad. I am just figuring out from which position are you speaking from. Nothing more and nothing less. Dont leave but also be prepared to back up opinions with experiences. That is not being mean or malignant and i certainly dont mean for it to. My goal is to help those that havent done it do it well and not learn the lessons i have the hard way.