I think that it's sad....unfortunate.....but, typical...most "popular" shooters/hunters lack ballistic common sense....the black gun uprising is killing handgun hunting...the spray & pray philosophy is more popular everyday...the ridiculous zombie apocalypse crap where everyone needs 20 thousand 223 rounds and as many 50 round clips as you can get, is killing handgun hunting....think about it, between popular TV hunters suggesting the 10mm is a go to Cape Buffalo gun and kids today spending hours playing video games, the ability of being able to cleanly take game animals with 1 shot or a few shots is lost on today's novice hunter. Plus......recoil......LOL.......Elmer Keith I'm sure would have special names for the new trend of tough guys...hahaha.....we used to be a see it to believe it group....now it's a "I read it or saw it online, it MUST be true" group.....common sense unfortunately is lost on today's Hunting Celebrities.....but, they were never really hunters in the first place.....just my opinion

The Eyes are Useless, When The Mind Is Blind