45Man - 13.0 grains HS6, Winchester cases, Sierra 240gr JHC, and Fed 155 primers. This is my go to/one and only load at the moment for my S&W 625 6.5 inch Power Port guns. I have two of them, one with a 2X B&L scope, and the other with a green fiber optic frt sight. This load is from John Linebaugh's site I believe, and he recommends it highly. It is very accurate in my guns, and I have taken a turkey with it thus far. Not certain if you know it, but these guns have a really good value. Have seen two of them sell for well over a grand on Gunbroker.com. The one thing I would like to mention is that when I did my load work up, i originally started with Fed 150 primers and was disappointed with the accuracy. Switched to the Fed 155's and viola, the groups tightened up alot. Velocity from my guns is about 985 fps depending on the temp. I have substituted Nosler 250 grain JHP's, but they weren't as accurate. They did prove accurate in my EMF Hartford rifle producing almost 1300 fps. I used this gun and load to take another turkey this past season. They don't run or fly away. Haven't tried it with cast, but would probably pick up close to 100 fps.