It's one thing to help folks on the forums or social media who have handgun hunting questions.
It starts at home.
Helping people learn the fundamentals, and helping them get started.
On a regular basis I help and even loan out guns and gear for newcomers to use to hunt.
Not just handguns, but rifles as well.
Last year a friend had a rifle of mine for a couple of months during elk season.
Right now a different friend has a different rifle for antelope and elk.
In each case they are only paying for whatever ammunition is shot up.
Also, I took a newbie out last year after multiple range times. He wanted to hunt with his grandfathers mauser rifle. When the moment of truth came, he kept missing with that rifle.
Since he had done shooting with some of my XP's we switched guns and he made a 1-shot kill with my 6 Creed XP.
Just this week, a married couple is considering using a couple of my XP's for all of their big game hunting. This past June they spent a couple of days shooting at steel out to about a grand with them.
Yes, I am more generous with my guns than some would be.
I have been blessed and I enjoy sharing.
I will kill a doe or a fawn or a calf or a cow elk and enjoy the meat or share it with someone.
I can't change or fix a lot of problems mentioned in the original post, but I can help those around me or those who are in contact with me.
Be a mentor, teacher, encourager, and helper to those who are interested in shooting in general and or hunting, regardless of the type of weapon you use or they want to use.

Ernie the Un-Tactical