Here's my take on the future of hunting, not just handgun hunting. I know that I'm going to get some that will paint everything like roses, but unfortunately that's not the reality. The truth is that less people hunt today. That is a fact. People don't want to hunt and kill their food, they want to go to the grocery store and buy it. Kids today do not want to be outside or even play outside. They are glued to their phones or computers. The same goes for their parents. Everyone on any form of social media spends all of their time pouting about Democrats or Republicans, right wing or left wing, this or that..etc
When it comes to handgun hunting, just keep it real...95 percent of handgun hunters only want to hunt deer and only care about deer, and that is cool, fine, awesome, etc....they could care less about jet setting adventures....most people struggle to buy guns and bullets in general..this hobby is not a necessity...that is the facts....people relate to average, down to earth, blue collar people, not to the Ernest Hemmingways of the world.....keep it simple....357 and 44's...Sierras and XTPs, like them or not, that's what people buy in volume...keep the sport attainable (financially) and maybe that may help...our group is NOT growing, simply because it is not easy......Folks today want easy....agree or not, I don't care, that's just my take.....I wish that it was different

The Eyes are Useless, When The Mind Is Blind