The times have most certainly changed.... Looked at the last issue of Handguns magazine and every article was on a black semi-auto with one review of a S&W revolver.. Guess what caliber for the S&W?? 10mm.... How many times have I heard handgun hunters say they love reading their old issues of Shooting Times and Guns and Ammo because there is nothing in today`s mags for handgun hunters... The men who wrote these articles (Keith - Skelton -Cooper) are no longer with us. There are people here who don`t even know who these man are...
Many of us grew up in an atmosphere that encouraged handgun hunting because of what we read... When was the last article about our sport in any of today`s popular magazines you could purchase at a news stand?? Two scope companies dropped their handgun line because of lack of sale.. Handgun hunting is alive but just barely....However, take comfort in this site... Good, bad or indifferent its the only web site dedicated to handgun hunting... Posted below is one of many of the handgun hunting ONLY magazines published back in the day. It would be great to buy a similar magazine today.... If you find one let me know..

Life member-NRA-SCI
Member-HHI #2900-HHASA #067
Colt-Ruger-Freedom Arms-and S&W Collector Assoc.s
"I have more guns then I need but not as many as I want" "Handgun hunters HAVE to be good"