Adding to mn . My family and I hunted within 5 miles from the first wild case reported in the se corner. We hunted there for over 40 years all it told between us till they sold the place. The season before that case we were told by the local butcher the USDA was not allowing them to butcher deer while operating there beef operation. Deer and beef was there entire buisness.Thay did let them butcher deer after hours if it was boned out of course lol. Might as well as finish the job yourself at that point. I hunted the state land the year they found cwd in the herd but since have moved on . Personally I would rather not take the risk. They want the deer gone so bad that you can shoot unlimited antlerless ,3 bucks as long as they are with bow, firearm, and muzzle loader. Separate tags that don't count towards the state buck limit elsewhere. This zone is half of se mn so the scale is massive. They want it gone can you tell! There only theory is infected deer herds that bottle hunting scents were used . Then the deer put there faces in it infecting them and others when they them selves pee. So needless to say no attracts of any kind and feeding bans as well. Good luck keeping them out of corn and soybean contry lol. Maybe the dnr can stare at them with frowning faces. Hopeing that one day that it will be gone from down there.what a shame ☹