Had another great .... but wet hunt with racksmasher. Hunted hard all morning and into the afternoon. Rain went from sprinkle to steady as the day passed . Boars were very weary. They didn't tolerate any movement. If they spotted you they were gone . Managed to find my boar bedded up on a steep bank laying against a log . Bank was covered in loose gravel leaves and acorns. Compounded by the rain it was like standing on ice . As the.boar stood up I had my ruger redhawk on my trigger sticks. At 25 yds I settled the dot on the shoulder . Boar was quartering away ,started squeezing trigger and as the gun went off the trigger sticks slid in the gravel . No clue about the hit . Boar ran off 20 yds . Back on sticks bore quartering hard away I shot again . Sliding once again falling to the ground this time . I get to my knees and get back on the boar . No shot as it's going straight away. Up and over the bank. Take off after the boar climbing to the top just in time to see it going over the other side. I see blood on the closest shoulder ,settle the dot just behind the shoulder squeeze off a shot hitting through both lungs . 2 steps later it goes down . I sneak up behind a tree and finish it..

Bullet was a miha cast hollow point. Dropping at 391 grains with my mix. I used the large pins . Pushing it with 12 grns of HS 6. Wlp.

Theres another pic in bragging board . I cant seem to add it to a post.

I have to say I am loving the redhawk 480. I have killed 5 boar with it. My other guns aren't getting much love these days .

Save liberals from them selves, stich their sphincter closed so they cant talk out their arse