I finally have some time to give you the details of our hunt, there were not many boar to be hunted , the boar that we did come across were very spooky and would run to the other side of the property, this made the hunt more difficult , the weather didn?t help, the meat boar I shot with my Optima black powder pistol, I used 80 grains of Blackhorn 209, with a 200 grain T/C shockwave bullet, the distance was 45 yards, hit in the shoulder he ran over the hill, I finished things up with the 629, and Hornady XTP?s, the Russian was a pretty difficult joker, it took all day to get him, twice he came by me and I never saw him due to the steep hillside, he came by later in the day, and I couldn?t tell if it was him , he had rolled in the mud, and was the same color as all the other boar, he was the darkest one in the bunch, finally before dark , we had them spotted on a steep hillside, after setting up ahead of them , they spooked and were running down a old logging road, I had the freedom 83 in 44 Mag, on the sticks, the dot on the Ultra Dot found the boars head at 40 yards, squeezing the trigger the boar dropped in his tracks, the XTP did its job hitting him in the neck, Mike and myself had a great time , Mike finally recovered a few bullets from the 480, it was a great trip, I cant wait until next year, this was our 5th year going to the wilderness lodge, thanks to tracker, the staff at the wilderness, and James for posting the pictures.