I got my barrel back today. My loaded rounds still won't fit into the chamber. A dummy round they sent using Rem. brass does fit. There was no note, letter, or explanation with the barrel. I can only assume they sent the Rem round to show me it was my brass, even though I was told on the phone the throat was peeling plating. Also, remember my loaded rounds fit perfectly in Mech8's SSK barrel and his Rem rounds would NOT fit my chamber. If Starline brass was the problem, why does it work fine in another SSK chamber? At least one of their past chambers is different than this new chamber and that is without question.

I don't know exactly what the deal is but to say I'm irritated is an understatement. What do they expect me to do now? Buy a bunch of Rem brass that may or may not work in the barrel? They didn't offer me a lick of guidance. I had a perfectly good shooting .35 Rem. barrel, which isn't easy to find, and blew $500 to turn it into a mystery barrel promising days or weeks of frustration.

John

But for the grace of God, there, I go.