Finally after several years of trying to get James down to NC it finally happened. Was hoping he could have made it earlier in the season while the rut was on but was happy none the less to finally have him as a guest. Many folks have read of The many hunts James has been on and some have had the fortune to meet him and share a hunting camp with him. Most serious handgun hunters know the names of those who laid the ground work for us to enjoy our sport, but never in my 40 years of handgun hunting have I met anyone who embraces it with the zeal and gusto as our own James from Jersey does. Having been to his home on several occasions i always feel like I?m entering a museum. The hundreds of gun articles, memorabilia trophy heads from Africa and here. The wealth of historical knowledge in his head never ceases to amaze me. As young men we hunt for the trophies and the status amongst our friends and peers. The older I get it has become more about friendship and memories with hunting being the glue that binds us. It was a great get together with David and Matt and their wives. James it was a real honor and a pleasure to have you down and count you as my friend. I hope you?ll make it an annual event. Next year the fields will be planted and the deer plentiful.

Life Member NAHC
HHI Member #7149
NRA Member