Guys. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. My words of advice for you all is listen to your bodies and seek out a good Dr. fortunately for me I have a good family Dr that is willing to listen to me. In the spring if 2018 I was feeling tired and run down. At that time my BP was elevated a bit but the Dr did not feel I needed to medicate for that. We did blood tests and found I had Lymes disease. Did the antibiotic treatment and symptoms did improve but I was far from 100%. Wrote it off to being 59 and putting on a few too many pounds. In retrospect I think the heart blockages we?re starting to affect me then but the Lymes masked it for us. About a year ago started BP meds to bring the pressure down. Assumed it was work stress and extra pounds. Blood work and EKG pretty normal. A few months ago the Dr and I discussed a stress test. We agreed it was worth doing. Also did a sleep study and discovered sleep apnea about a month before the stress test. Now I have a CPAP.

Here is the punch line. My symptoms were minimal. Tire easily, winded, never had sweats, headaches or severe chest pains. Had minimal angina. Cholesterol levels borderline. was not on meds for that. I do not drink, smoke or have any severe habits. Athletic and active into my 50s. Not so much the last 2-3 years. I never had spent a night in the hospital until this. Luckily I took action and discussed it with my Dr. Even he was shocked at the outcome.

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,... "
Matthew 28:19

Handgun hunter since 1979 - haven't used a rifle since!
HHI member #992, NRA, SCI.